Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Okay Okay,  It is IMPOSSIBLE that it has been three months since I added anything here.

Typically this is due to some sort of time warp or an anomaly an the time space continuum.

Nothing else could explain it. Well except work, work, overtime, dogsitting, and keeping up with the old folks.

I have been reading a lot (at breaks, lunch, in the bath, before nodding off for the night.

Absolute Hits I've read in the last month.

City of Thieves

The Tender Bar

Red Notice

The Blackhouse

Wolf Totem

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reading the 2nd in the trilogy by Peter May    The Lewis Man

We've had a couple of family events lately and thankfully NO Drama!

I took a trip out to my maybe favorite breakfast place out on Noriega and 46th in mid January during some pretty stormy weather. Was standing a couple blocks away from the ocean and took this picture with my phone. SERIOUS waves!   





Then walked down to the beach for a closer (but still safe distance away) look.



I (we) just don't get out to the beach enough. Mid new years resolution. Change that.


More later.  I'll try to get back much sooner.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! I now live less than a mile - if I could, it would be less than a 10 min walk. Haven't gone in months. Drove home tues via 1/2MoonBay - Yes, Cous, make more trips to the water this year!

    ReplyDelete