Saturday, December 6, 2014

Good Morning!  I know this blog is not supposed to be all about me but........

          Sometimes events just take hold of your life and you're like, well, you can see how I feel. Plus I have the password. Bwahahahaha 

And NO it's not one of these!



             



If the beginning of this year was rough, (okay it was) then the past few weeks have been, well, ROUGH! 
 I am feeling pretty good all in all today, big reliefs, some residual pain to be expected, and apparently I am not supposed to drive any heavy machinery. WTF

So I have been scratched from doing this apparently... Boooo.

http://tinyurl.com/lm7rjpd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TVBcEg6klJI 


Life is really creative about guiding the stubborn along their merry way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 And here's most of what I want out of life at this point, besides health and prosperity for ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

cat animated GIF            


No comments:

Post a Comment